Re: To all the 99+ Miata owners out there

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To all the 99+ Miata owners out there
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:37:14 -0500
When I bought my trailer hitch for my Probe GT, I considered putting it on
myself since it would have cost me $25 to pay the shop to do it.  After
looking at the instructions, I decided to let them do it and part with the
$25.  After watching the guy put it on, I decided that was the happiest $25
I spent and gave the guy a $5 tip.  I probably should have offered him some
nitroglycerin too.

Question:  Since a hitch requires holes to be mounted, is it illegal to
remove your hitch for autox since you now have holes drilled in your car?  I
took the hitch off once to repaint it, and its a bhitch to put back on.

For wiring, someone should invent a wireless transmitter thing so you don't
have to run wires.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill