Re: To reverse Kumhos, or not to reverse, that is the Question.

To: "Kat Bryce" <katbryce@earthlink.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: To reverse Kumhos, or not to reverse, that is the Question.
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 07:02:32 -0700
Go ahead and do it.  At the beginning of the season, Kumho didn't have tires
available in the size we needed for the S2000 so we used other peoples
takeoffs and mounted them inside out.  I was usually right there in the hunt
at all of the events I went to (Tours and Pros.)

My observation has been that there doesn't seem to be any downside (in fact
I ran an event last year where the bonehead tire installer mounted one
inside out and I didn't notice it until getting to the event.  I still won
the event) and the upsides are increased life, as well as having that square
edge that helps the tire bite.

Ron Bauer
Y2K S2K (I think it's going to make it to Nats after all!)
Team Butt Heat