Re: Fw: Peru slots for non-Evolution students available...

To: dave@wcsllc.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Peru slots for non-Evolution students available...
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:26:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/00 9:48:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, dave@wcsllc.net
writes:

<<
 And for those Midwesterners (or anybody) going to Jean's school on Sat. and
 Sun, come on and play with us on Monday.  Why not, you will be driving
 through St. Louis anyway!  Special 1 day entry fee is $25 >>

I will say that for any of you who have yet to attend this event site...what
a great place to race.  This is one of the biggest places I have been to-and
there is so much to do.  The club is a great one to work and race with!

Jean