Any San Diego people looking for Terry (the alignment guy) from K&S Tire

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Any San Diego people looking for Terry (the alignment guy) from K&S Tire?
From: Barbara.Leroy-Boehme@conexant.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:14:17 -0700
For any of the San Diego folks who used K&S Tire for their alignments and
would like to know where Terry ended up after the close of the business, I
found him. Good alignment guys are hard to come by and I was relieved to
know that I wouldn't have to take my car to someone new.  If you would like
to know where he is, contact me and I will be happy to tell you and to
explain why I'm not just posting the information to team.net.

Barb
94 Mazda Miata R