FS: '87 RX-7 SE - $3900

Subject: FS: '87 RX-7 SE - $3900
From: "Brian Porter" <bporter@genuity.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 05:22:04 -0400
Pardon the intrusion. I'm posting this ad for a friend. It's one of the
cleanest 2nd-gen's I've seen. (I'm still floored with the amount of CASH he
sunk into this car over the winter.. his loss, your gain..)

Please direct all inquiries to Steve at hartzog_s@yahoo.com.

-Brian
'99 Miata Sport

I'm second owner of this '87 RX-7 SE (bought in '98 with 116k) It's in great
shape with over $4300 spent in preventative maintenance/upgrades last
winter. Runs/drives flawlessly, always garaged, no winters and receives
regular service.

Car is located in Milford, NH (approx. 15 minutes west of Nashua). I'm
selling as my priorities have changed and I haven't had the opportunity to
drive it much. Needs nothing!

See http://miata.ne.mediaone.net/steve/ for more info. The current pictures
are LOUSY but I'll have better pictures up soon.

Asking $3900 or best offer.

*Basics
Maroon exterior/grey cloth interior
Manual steering
137,000 miles, mostly highway
13B EFI Rotary (146hp)
5spd
A/C
Sunroof

*Recent Upgrades and Maintenance - All parts below were installed last
winter while car was stored in heated garage. Work done at 135,000.

Alpine In-Dash CD player with remote. ($350)
Boston Acoustics Coaxial speakers ($100)
Clifford 700IQ-series alarm with two key fobs. ($500)
Tokiko HP struts ($350)
Eibach Pro-Kit springs ($300)
Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars ($300)
(4) New OEM brake rotors with Hawk black pads. ATE Super Blue ($500)
IMP cat-back exhaust  ($900)
GXL leather wrapped steering wheel
Speedsource front chin spoiler ($150)
OEM ball-joints ($150)
OEM radiator, thermostat and hoses ($500)
New belts
OEM shifter bushings
New electric fan ($100)
Bonez air intake ($130)
Rear storage bins (replaced rear seats, seats come with car)
Magnacore 10mm wires and NGK platinum plugs