Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again -anal

To: jbeerman@megsinet.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again -anal
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:30:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/00 8:55:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbeerman@megsinet.net writes:

<< The rules are only too complex for those who are so pathetically anal
 that they have no idea of what fun looks like.  Something tells me
 that the guys who no longer see you at the SCCA events don't really
 miss you. >>

~~Jon,
  Very well put and I couldn't agree more, I still plan on going back to SCCA
competition but I sunk a fair amount of cash (about $7000 total investment)
into my wagon project (tow rig) and am currently trying to get it into Car
Craft Magizine
  I know that some people probably don't miss me and I know that others do,
but of course those people are my friends and I miss them as well but we both
understand my need to "take a break" I'm still doing the car thing but this
time I've gone back to my roots and where I feel really at home, Buick Muscle
cars and the dragstrip, I've made many great friends running solo 2 and the
SCCA guys are a great bunch but I really missed having a big block powered
car so bad that it almost hurt, strange as it seems I kinda like having a
5000 pound car that gets 10mpg but can still run down Vettes, Mustangs and
LT-1s in the 1/4

"Buy what you want. Fix what you can. And remember, if you had all of the
 money that you've spent on cars, you would spend it all on cars."

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
CSP/ITS #22
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1985 Buick Regal T-Type WH-1