Re: Autocross results software

To: "William Loring" <bloring@tirerack.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross results software
From: "Steve Ashcraft" <ashcraft2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:49:10 -0400
Check out http://www.ccsi.com/~vitek/axware/   It handles paxed classes very
well.  (Vitek -- do I get my commission yet;-)  Seriously,  several local
regions are using it with lots of success -- Check out www.autox4u.com
(Perry, do I get my commission yet;-) and look at the reports for NNJR, NYR,
and one of the BMW clubs for examples of the HTML reports that are
generated. I wrote my own and built my own hardware and I think it's just as
good (if not better) than Vitek's but Vitek's is supported and well
documented. Plus it has a really nice interface to RaceAmerica's big
display.

Steve Ashcraft
SJR/SCCA Autocross Co-chair