Re: windshield banner

To: "Andy Whittle" <awhittle@fastrans.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: windshield banner
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:18:15 -0500
I your case, you will have to wrap it around Scott's head 3 or 4 times.
Maybe that will slow him down so you can beat him :)

Seriously, you'll have to check with Howard Duncan, but you should be able
to stick it to the wing on the front/top side.

At the tours, they seemed pretty flexible on it and were willing to give out
plenty of stickers if one got screwed up during installation.

Dave