Re: windshield banner

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: windshield banner
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:57:46 -0600
Yes, I've applied the tirerack.com graphic to vinyl. Since I work for TTR, I
use one on each side of my car, below the beltline, in addition to the one
on the glass. There's no mistaking who I work for when you see my car at an
event. (grin) The black graphic blends right in on my black Honda, and I
think it looks pretty good.

Anyway, I've found that these work great to protect my door paint on those
occasions when I hit cones. I've found several large scuff marks on the
decals, and was happy to have them there rather than on the paint. It takes
a pretty big chunk of vinyl, but works just fine.

I don't know that they'd work on static cling material, does this work with
other vinyl decals?

Regards,

William Loring
www.tirerack.com