DTN Brings home the Wood!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: DTN Brings home the Wood!
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:57:15 GMT
Just a little info on how the 2000 DTN is doing prior to the Nationals. The
SEDiv had it's first Solo2 Championship event this weekend and I was able to
squeek out a trophy position in C-Stock. Finished third in a seven
competitor class, consisting of an MR-2, an RX-7, a 1.6 Miata, Porsche 944,
a 280z and the Alfa (co-driven by co-DTN nominee David Hawkins). C-Stock was
also the largest class of the event and one of the more closely contended.
2nd to third margin was a few hundrendths of a second and 2nd through forth
was less than a second for the weekend.

Thanks to all competitors who showed up for a wonderful weekend of autox and
especially the "C-Stock Goofballs" for making this the best competition I've
ever had the honor of competing with!

Direct link for DTN Donations via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

Snail Mail Address for DTN contributions:

Karl Rickert
54 Barnes Ave
Chattahoochee, FL 32324

Karl Rickert "AlfaKarl"