Solo2 rules question

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo2 rules question
From: "Walt Roddy" <wroddy@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:40:02 -0500
I will be going to my first Solo 2 event in about three weeks in
Jackson, Mississippi.  I have a basically stock 1997 Miata.  I found
out where I can order the SCCA rules book, however, they say it will
be 4-6 weeks to deliver.  So, unless someone can point me to where I
might get a current copy sooner, I have a question about tires and
rims that I hope some one on the list can answer before the event.

Is it legal to run in the stock class with 14 x 5 1/2JJ rims (the
original rims were 14 x 6JJ) and are Yokohama A008 RS2 tires legal
(205/55/14)?

Thanks in advance!
I can't wait for my first event!
Walt Roddy