pokey to BS!!!!

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <phax@onelist.com>
Subject: pokey to BS!!!!
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:17:59 -0400
To all: With the movement of the SC Mr2 to BS next year and the creation of
the 6x6 SLK for 2000

That opens up a door for the Mercedes (brand X) 4cylinder SLK roadster
To come and play with the B-stockers how does everyone feel about this, I'm
going to write a letter. If the 6 speed/cylinder SLK does better in AS leave
it there, and bring the pokey 4cylinder to play in the world of 4 cylinder
roadsters. Drove one when I bought the Z3 and it will not upset any Miata
apple cart. Heck it can't even stick with the Z-pig...

Jeff