Re: The Tribal Council Vote

To: "Alan Pozner" <AlanP@identicard.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Tribal Council Vote
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:44:26 -0400
Lemmy see, I get paid to watch a certain Automotive, Motorcycle, Aviation,
and Marine focused Cable Network, employed by Survivor's parent company
(CBS/Viacom or ? once my division is divested), and you're telling me I
watch too much television??!? :^) Please mention that to my boss. :^)

Survivor is just silly enough to keep me coming back, except for the naked
fat guy. Big Brother? Unwatchable. Lock the doors of the compound and throw
away the keys. FWIW, last week's survivor pulled 27.4 million viewers (good
numbers), but BB only held 17 million. Ummm, what is chasing those 10
million away. And when the show airs on its own, the numbers are awful. As a
TV pundit put it, instead of 26 cameras around the house and one in the
shower, put one camera in the house and the other 26 in the shower. . . Then
I might watch. :^)

BTW, what's a *book*? :^)

Matt Murray

Former Y2K DTN admin
There is now a direct link to Karl Rickert via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

27 Old Mill Road
Westport, CT  06880-6622

mattm@optonline.net