Re: Paging SCAC: Re-class the Pontiac Sunfire! (was Re: NEDivs)

To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, <seb@scca.org>
Subject: Re: Paging SCAC: Re-class the Pontiac Sunfire! (was Re: NEDivs)
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:45:54 -0400
Having just been beaten by said Sunfire, I would say that we should use the
same analytical techniques promulgated by the Neon crowd; i.e. if we
eliminate the "McDonald factor (TM)" then the Sunfire is clearly not
competitive with the Type R and should be moved to HS.

Alan "tongue firmly in cheek" Pozner

P.S. Had the rain not interfered we had arranged for Mr Daddio drive my Type
R at Rome. That would have helped with our classing dilemma.