Re: NEDivs

To: "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NEDivs
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:16:45 -0400
Just to add - GS

1st Dale Kunze Type R
2nd ??? Pontiac Sunfire !!! - Great drive both days
3rd Eric Moon Type R
4th Alan Pozner Type R
5th Jeff Macrae Integra GSR

DSP
1st Geoff Craig X1/9
2nd Tina Reeves X1/9
3rd Vince Gladfelter BMW 2002tii

Thanks to FLR and Glen Region for working so hard. After helping with
divisionals last year I know how much is involved. It's a shame the event
ended on a "damp" note cause it was all great 'til then. Also props (I hear
this is the cool new way of saying thanks but what do I know I'm over 40) to
Mari Clements who is from Central PA region but worked her a** off all day
Sunday. Thanks also to Mark Sirota for being a stand-up guy.

Regards,
Alan