Re: FasTrack item about underdrive pulleys

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FasTrack item about underdrive pulleys
From: LiloACRguy@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:31:41 EDT
Hey cool.  Poor reading shills strike, but at least I don't have to change
the pulley again.

Whew.  As Eric said, it's a PITA.

As for the neonites looking for pulleys in ST, I' suggest an AFX or MPX
pulley.  For SP, the Unorthodox unit might be better, becuase oyu can get a
crank mount trigger wheel from E-motve that bolts right to it.

Owen

In a message dated 7/6/00 3:04:50 PM Central Daylight Time, Ghsharp@aol.com