Re: FasTrack item about underdrive pulleys

To: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Subject: Re: FasTrack item about underdrive pulleys
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:00:33 EDT
brandon.fetch@ey.com writes:

> So please clarify:
>
> Are the Unorthodox Underdrive pulleys allowed in SP/ST(I think he was
asking.
> ..) since they're made of aluminum?
> There's no mention about them being smaller just that they can be replaced
> with materials of different type correct?

The Street Touring rules (Appendix K) require the engine and transmission to
be unmodified except for specific allowances, and I see no separate allowance
for replacement pulleys of any kind.  The Street Prepared rules and allowances
apply to Street Touring only as they are specifically noted in Appendix K.

GH Sharp