Pictures of the Grissom Tour

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pictures of the Grissom Tour
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad1@home.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:09:37 -0500
I have about 50 of the 240 pictures that my son and I took.  I wasn't able
to get any of 5th heat (battery died)  My boy took pictures of 4th heat on
Sunday before the battery died again.

Check back after tomorrow and maybe I'll have them all posted.  Any help on
captions and spelling appreciated.

http://fwrscca.fwi.com/2000PeruTour.htm

Thanks to all who offered assistance Friday when I was stranded on US 31
with a broken front wheel bearing.

Ron Conrad - STS #25  One owner 1986 Honda Civic Si with 386,000 miles on
the Odo!

Thanks to Kentucky Region for all the hard work, the event ran smooth.