Re: Peru N/T maps

To: <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: Re: Peru N/T maps
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:51:42 -0700
---- Original Message -----
From: <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>

> Now to me, this makes no sense.  Denver didn't put the maps up there, it
was
> done without thier knowledge.  They rectified a poor decision made with
all good
> intentions.
>
> AB

Except, if having the map is really some kind of advantage, then now a
select few of us that got them before they were pulled have an unfair
advantage over everybody else, including the rest of the online community.
It would have been more fair to leave them up so everybody online would have
an equal advantage and therefore hurting fewer people (those without web
access). Or if you really wanted to make it fair, they should have
immediately mialed course maps to all entrants.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z