RE: Antiseize on wheel studs causes binding?

To: "'rsmith@bfmni.com'" <rsmith@bfmni.com>,
Subject: RE: Antiseize on wheel studs causes binding?
From: "Tharpe, Joe (RyTull Coil)" <JoeT@ryersoncoil.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:09:11 -0500
On a related subject,
I am using the stock aluminum wheels, I have noticed that in between runs,
the torque on the lug nuts will loosen by about 5-7 pounds during the first
run of the day.  After the first run they usually loosen by about ½ that
each run up to the 4th run they don't loosen any more.  Any thing I should
be concerned about?

I check/torque the lug nuts to 95 ft lbs before each run.

Thanks in advance,
Joe T