Re: more licence plates...

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more licence plates...
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:54:32 -0500
Thanks for the memories, Dean!

And the plate on the Honda was simply "AUTO X".  Still have that plate in my
garage...

What was even more fun than the events themselves was the convoy to/from.
Add in Altenburg and your brother, Neal (in "The Turd"), and it was quite an
experience.  Can you say, "bump draft"?

But I would never drive that way here in Texas...nope, no way...Denny &
Brian, you shush up over there!... ;-)

--Andy