Re: more licence plates...

To: Jeff@cyberconceptz.com, bswilliams@myriad.net, sojim@home.com
Subject: Re: more licence plates...
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:59:32 EDT
Hey,

      Back in 1988, My 1987 Mustang plate was, (BYEIROC) while Jeff fields
Iroc Camaro was ( 2QUIK4U) and Parker Haywards Stang was (ITSQUIK)  We would
park them together at local autoxes and cause some reactions.

      You guys from Texas ask Andy Hollis about it. We had the "cool" cars
and plates and Andy and wife Ann  would kick out butts with a "stock" Honda
Civic!!!!!!!!!

Dean Sapp ( Codriver of Chris Lindberg's awesome F/S 1996 Mustang Cobra ) And
thankfull to have a great codriver and car to race this year.