RE: The List -ESP

To: "'Phillip S. Osborne'" <psosborn@gte.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The List -ESP
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:36:42 -0500
So, if everything I'm hearing is true, then the ESP pony car guys should all
get together at Nats this year (assuming Raleigh shows) and go over that car
with a fine toothed comb so that they can learn how to compete properly
prep-wise with the M3.  Am I reading all of the information correctly?

;-)

--Andy