Re: The List

To: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Subject: Re: The List
From: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@home.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 21:54:43 -0700
"Hollis, Andy" wrote:

> "Legal rules stretchers"
>
> Dean Dodge, along with partners in crime Bill Madamba and Dan Livezey.  The
> F-bodies these guys produced were incredibly well-engineered and pushed the
> rules envelope well into the grey areas.  Many detailed elements of the
> rulebook are a direct result of their "efforts".  And the results show (look
> up Madamba and Livezey in the Nat'l champs listings under FS and ESP).
>
> --Andy

Now, now Andyyyyyyyyy.
We all know that ESP cars have never been prepared anywhere near the
limits of the rules!!
Don't you read team.net?

BTW, my ol' ESP car (ex-Madamba '84 Camaro) weighed a whopping 3050 lbs,
if I recall correctly. Livezey claimed his was 2975, about the same as a
SP E36 M3 I think.....

sorry, couldn't help it
Gary