Re: Global Autocross!

To: kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: Global Autocross!
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:09:50 -0400
> A recent Internet search has produced these amazing autocross sites.
> Don't be frightened off by the foreign languages. I find the dirt to be

> much more weird.

> This one is in French. Looks like they kind of went a little crazy
> with the shifter kart idea. http://www.autocross.org/

The French (Canadian?) site has a lot of VW based dune buggies
at least that is what they appear to be. Although the wheel base
seems a bit shorter, looks like it would be fun but the corner
workers would probably have to help roll the car back over
from the look of the cages and window screens they must roll
a fair amount.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com