Re: Street Prepared Wheel Rates

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Prepared Wheel Rates
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 02:29:13 -0600
>Assuming you weigh 200 and you sit at your car's center of gravity, all you
>need to do to be nationally competitive in ESP now is to lose 415 lbs from
>the front and add 225 lbs to the rear.

Contrary to popular belief, the M3 doesn't have a perfect 50/50
ratio, mine measured to be 50.8/49.2% F/R split at Lemoore <g> ;)

However, the AC allegedly weighs about 40 lbs, and I should have that
pulled by Wendover, so we'll have that 47 lbs front heavy M3 imbalance
fixed. ;)

The M3 just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?
Todd