Lime Rock Results-Sapp and Daddio

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lime Rock Results-Sapp and Daddio
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 06:50:45 EDT
Hey, our fellow autocrossers, turning roadracers posted some impressive
results at Lime Rock.  Neal Sapp finished 2nd in his Touring BMW after taking
pole the day before.  And a phone message relating the Daddio results was my
friend Ken Payson, whom some of you may remember at the Pro in Ft. Myers who
won the Bonus Challenge, he crewed for Daddio for the first race on Saturday.
 Mark qualified 8th-.2 off the pole.  Then he went on to finish 4th winning
2800.  Ken, who is a multi-national champion roadracer, said he was quite
impressed with Mark and really liked him.  Maybe we'll be seeing Mark moving
on up and beyond as time goes as Ken has Motorola cup cars and World
Challenge cars...

Anyway, I didn't get to see all results on everyone else like Shauna, Scotty,
Kumar and Bryan Kinser...I think Shauna was 9th, not for sure...

More to report after todays Neon races..

Jean Kinser
Owner Evolution Peformance Driving School-McKamey Autocross Division