Re: Reminder to all

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reminder to all
From: Curt and Kim Bennett - Houston Region <ktetzloff@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 22:31:20 -0500
Mark when I was new to team.net and began reading your posts, I thought you were
pretty abrasive.  After a few months I've come to realize that you *are*
abrasive.  But it keeps the reading entertaining between the mindless drivel
about stickers, the once in a blue moon car collision, and now moving Tunnell to
BSP because he is kicking everybody elses a*s.  Keep up the good writing, I for
one enjoy it.  The "lawyer letter" was priceless.  And, btw, I'll be at
Nationals, all 6'6" and 290 pounds if you are looking for a body guard in trade
for some coaching ;)

Curt Bennett
Houston Region
Viper GTS