Re: Value of a Datsun Z car

To: soundtire@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Value of a Datsun Z car
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:55:33 -0500
Jodi, where are your parents?  I might be interested.  I have bought Zs
for less than $500.00 running but in that rough, uncared-for condition.
If the paint is good  (and you know that good is a relative term) and it
runs and drives good it should bring around $1500-2500.00 depending on
how much and where the rust is as well as the vintage market in your
area.  Old Zs are getting scarcer and more desirable but the market isn't
comparable to that of an old Camaro yet...

Jon BSP 37