Re: Arm Restraints

To: <reddog_es22@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Arm Restraints
From: "Rich" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:08:28 -0400
often it's a matter of how far the steering wheel is from your lap, What we
do is get a 3/32" threaded chain link( it has a threaded collar that closes
the link) from the hardware store . We hook it through the edge of the left
lap belt buckle(where the webbing loops through) and hook it to the arm
restraint's attachment loop. if you use this method put loctite on the chain
link's threaded collar so it won't eventually work it's way loose.

rick