RE: Miata Koni's & torn shock boot

To: "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata Koni's & torn shock boot
From: "Brian Porter" <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 10:45:20 -0400
Since the boot doesn't actually *fit* the Koni body, it doesn't do much
anyway(other than tear and worry owners..<g>).

Out of 5 or 6 friends I know with Koni equipped Miatas, none have failed in
over 3 years. I wouldn't bother worrying about it.

Oh, the boots are about $18/each new.

-Brian
'99 Miata