Re: Wheels for Mustang, & GLH Turbo

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels for Mustang, & GLH Turbo
From: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:08:05 -0500
on 12/29/99 10:03 AM, Phil Ethier at pethier@isd.net wrote:

>> Also 13 inch  for Dodge GLH Turbo...not sure of bolt pattern...
>
> I think they are four bolts on a 100mm circle.
>
> I tried to put some Omni wheels on my K-car once and found that the bolt
> circle was correct, but the wheels would not fit over the K-car calipers.  I
> assume that the GLH Turbo would have the big brakes, so all Omni wheels may
> not be interchangeable.

The GLH Turbo is 5-100, and the car came with 15" wheels.

Some smaller fwd GM products (and the base model Fiero) used that size and
bolt circle, but I think he's looking for something quite a bit wider than
those.

Custom built, like Diamond or something is the only solution on this one.

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)541-1777 or (219)287-2345