Tires and Wheels for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires and Wheels for sale
From: Snapspinnr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:10:15 EST
Hi

I have the following wheels and tires for sale. Please respond directly to me
if you are interested. I can arrange delivery with NC any further than that
and you pay for shipping.

1 Set of Stock wheels for a 91/92 Toyota MR2 . They currently have Kumho
V700's 205/55 R14s on them. The tires have about 20 runs on them. I will sell
the complete set for $400 or if you would like I will separate them. In this
case it will be $200 for 4 tires and $250 for the set of wheels.

2 225/50 R14 BFG G-force R1's with about 16 runs on them  $100 for both

Set of 4, 5 spoke wheels to fit a Neon (100mm 5bolt pattern with 40mm offset)
$100

Set of 4 wheels from an Eclipse they also fit a Neon.  $60

Shawn