info from Grassroots Motorsports

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: info from Grassroots Motorsports
From: GRMdavid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:01:33 EST
I saw two recent posts regarding things seen in GRM. Hopefully this helps:

The little "UPS address label holder" for driver medical info is available
through Track Med: wwwtrakmed.com or 877-TRAK-MED. Yeah, hopefully you'll
never need to use it, but it could be cheap insurance.

As for Select Sales (Mikuni info), I don't know what's up with them. They
stopped advertising with us a few years ago, and last I heard the owner of
the company sold out and moved back to the islands.

David S. Wallens, managing ed
Grassroots Motorsports
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com