Re: G-analyst, geez, etc. info

To: Jeffrey Lloyd <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: Re: G-analyst, geez, etc. info
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:51:09 -0700
Thanks for your enthusiasm, Jeff, but right now we haven't contemplated
a full GEEZ package for CE.  While it remains a possibility, it hasn't
yet graduated to the point of being something we make excuses for, and
write wild concocted stories about to avert attention from it's late
arrival.  If we get to that point, however, we'll be glad to let you
know!

In the mean time, I'm really hopeful to see the CE download software
come around shortly.  It's being programmed by one of our users, and
looks promising to have it shortly.

THANKS!

--Byron