Documentation for Mikuni PH44

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Documentation for Mikuni PH44
From: Jenaro Rodriguez <jenaro@mciworld.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 05:12:10 -0800
I know there's got to be some kind of documentation available for a
Mikuni PHH-44 Side draft Carburetor. Anybody know where I can get a
users manual or repair book? It's amazing how little I found on the Web.
I bought one used and want to make sure I have the correct jetting
(Mazda RX7 12A). I have the required jet size recommendations, but I
have to find out if these are actually on the carb. It was supposed to
have come off a Mazda, but I don't want to guess. Any help will be
appreciated.

      Jay
'83 RX7 CSP