Re: Re: On-board Telemetry / Nissan Skyline GT-R (2nd try)

To: tim@wankel.net
Subject: Re: Re: On-board Telemetry / Nissan Skyline GT-R (2nd try)
From: AutocrossAddict@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:26:25 EST
I did consider this, but a 41K file to a list of about 850 (the real numbers
at work here) would "only" be in the neighborhood of 35 MB.  Also, a large
portion of the list's members are digesters and wouldn't get the attachment
anyway, so realistically that number could be much smaller.  But point taken.

Cheers,
Mike S.