re : Take the long way home

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re : Take the long way home
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:30:18 EST
"Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com> wrote :

> $5,000 / 540 seconds of run time  = $2.31 per second - $139 per minute  -
> $8,333 PER HOUR!!!!!!
> The worst part, I am thinking about doing it.!?!???!?!

And they say road racing is expensive??
If there's a pro-solo in Harrisburg and a road race at Watkins Glen,
the choice on which to attend is a no-brainer for me.
I wish there were a way to make autocrossing a better value
and more appealing but nobody has been able to help
this problem much, though Denver has certainly made valiant efforts.

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

www.analogman.com/911 - my racing pages

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars   www.analogman.com