68.17 days until Meridian National Tour

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 68.17 days until Meridian National Tour
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:28:53 -0600
We are working hard to make this tour bigger and better than last year.

Our web site (www.missscca.org) should be up the first of the year.  It will
have an event schedule, hotel and restaurant information, and everything
else you need.

Until then, feel free to contact me with any questions and I will do my best
to answer them.

What we do know:

Lincoln Mercury is back as the title sponsor. So go buy a Cougar so they
keep coming back.  This also means a free dinner for all the participants!

There will be a McKamey (or what ever it is now) school on Friday.  It is
almost full so get on this list now.  To register, contact
holly.olmstead@mindspring.com

The ever so clean, Peavey hangar will be home base for both registration AND
the Saturday night party.  No, you cannot take the plane for a ride.

Sunday, and maybe both days, the live audio from the event will be broadcast
LIVE at www.peavey.com.  This will allow the entire solo community to enjoy
the event as it happens.  Now when you spin and hit seven cones, the whole
world will know!   Results will also be posted here.

The Hot Wheels race is on.  Bring your best car, bragging rights are on the
line and Darrin Disimo will be defending his title.

Plus more surprise stuff.................!

Since the event is the first of the year, the 2000 entry forms are not done
yet.  I suggest getting your entry forms in early the best way you can.  We
had 247 cars in our inaugural event, I have had LOTS more inquiries this
year, and I am not sure we can handle more than 250 cars, so, get yours in
now!

Some people have contacted me about leaving cars/trailers before, during or
after the event.  Just bring them to my house and we will see if we can get
enough cars at my house to get me kicked out of my subdivision.

Again, feel free to contact me with questions.............see you here!!!!

Steven Volpp
#29 AS
Volpp@netdoor.com