More runoffs

To: autocross <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: More runoffs
From: John Galligan <galligan@gulftel.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 21:27:28 -0600
O.K., just thinking out loud.  How about if i took it upon myself to
tape 12 hours of the runoffs, 2 tapes, and mailed, at my expense, them
to someone on teamnet, who does not get speedvision. That person then
mails them to another, and so on.  We could set a maximum period of time
for each person to view the tapes, and that person would forward them to
the next. We could keep track of the tape movement on net and therefore
prevent anyone from breaking the chain.  Is this worthwhile to pursue?
Is there any interest? I am working christmas day, but could set the
watchamacallit and hope i don't have a power failure.  I read in
Sportscar they wanted some ridiculous figure for a tape of the runoffs.
Let me know if i am blowing smoke.

                          John, not for profit, Galligan

--
John Galligan