Re: SportsCar

To: "Josh Sirota" <jss@marimba.com>, "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: SportsCar
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:23:53 -0600
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>

>You guys do realize that we're just back to the old format now, right?.
>I think Pfanner just finally listened to everyone's bitching.  It's been
>2 or 3 years I think since we had a regular magazine format instead of
>the tabloid format.  I'd have to go back into the archives to figure out
>how long it's really been.

It was in the summer of 1996.  I rejoined SCCA after a long absence just so
I could go to Nationals.  I got there just in time to have my first Sports
Car in the ridiculous "bigger is better" format.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/