Re: WTB BMW 524TD

To: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WTB BMW 524TD
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:21:31 -0800 (PST)
--- Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking to upgrade my tow vehicle/daily driver
> to a diesel, upon
> further research I have discoverd the bmw 524td to
> be my best all around
> choice,

uhh...unless you're towing a jetski, I don't think a 5
will have the heft to handle a trailer safely.  You
could always get a Lincoln Mark VII with the same
motor...all the power and just half the acceleration!
:)

> If anyone has seen one of these for sale, or dosent
> mind looking for me I'd
> appreicate it.

If one turns up I'll let you know (as it happens I got
*passed* by a 524 the other evening.  Cheek...)

Craig B.