Re: Car-O-Scope: Can you care too much?

To: Gerald Chen <gerald@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope: Can you care too much?
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:01:22 -0500
Speak for yourselves!

I must have scored pretty low on the "caring for your car" bit. I don't wash my
car very often, and I clean all the crap out of it about 16 times a year - just
about the number of autocross events in a season!!!

I just like to drive it.

Unfortunately, the great CarNack believes that I don't deserve a nice car if I
can't take care of one. Here's my list. Methinks I should take a course on auto
detailing if I ever want to drive a fast car.

1. Plymouth Duster
2. Oldsmobile Cutlass
3. Dodge Colt Vista
4. Volvo 244
5. Buick Skyhawk

Every one of these makes me want to puke, except maybe the Colt, which I can see
carting me and my 7-Eleven coffee empties back and forth to work at a low cost.
:-)

John Crooke
90 Honda Accord EX Coupe - H-stock

--
John Crooke     Booz·Allen & Hamilton
Warfighting Analysis & Integration Center