RE: Car-O-Scope: Can you care too much?

To: kkelly@spss.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car-O-Scope: Can you care too much?
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:55:16 GMT
Kelly don't forget the change in the center console, I allways say to
myself, "Self, you should take the change out of the center console"
sure enough I forget and it ALLWAYS finds it's way between my Right foot and
the gas pedal...  and after the first turn I go to get on the gas and my
foot slips up, pile driving my shin into the bottom of the dashboard,
OUCH!!!

Jeff Lloyd
AKA Oscar the grouch