Re: Converted Schoolbus Motorhomes

To: Joseph Oliveira <ilium@bit-net.com>
Subject: Re: Converted Schoolbus Motorhomes
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:42:07 -0500
Joe,

I saw a schoolbus rolling down the road with a race car in the back. It
had the lower 2/3 of the backside cut out, so that the tail end of the
race car stuck out the back about 3 feet. It had a box-like cover made
out of what looked like corrugated fiberglass roof material, and the
thing was ugly as hell. But I suppose it worked for them.

It must have been noisy going down the road.

John

--
John Crooke
Crooke_John@bah.com