Re: B1ff Liv35! (WAS: The Ultimate BSP Vette) Now is what in the heck is

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B1ff Liv35! (WAS: The Ultimate BSP Vette) Now is what in the heck is B1ff Liv35?)
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 02:07:12 -0500
Hey Adam, follow this...

 G33 Adam, why 4 r u ta|k1ng l1k3 B1ff th3 Hax0r d00d3

 Gee Adam, why for are you talking like Biff the Hacker Dude

Make more sense now? He was takin' a shot at yer hip, hacker typing style.
You know, like we use to keep the 'keywords' out from under the gubermint's
security computer's eyes....... Oops, looks like my post will get 'seen'.
It's got the word 'hacker' in it. Damn.....

BTW, B1ff Liv35 is Biff Lives. Just in case everyone doesn't know yet.

I guess I'm 2 qwik 4 U, so CUL8R.....hehe

Mike (my plate reads " G WHIZ".. Get it?) Ok, I'm gettin much too
silly...... C'ya