Re: Helmet update rule

To: <PbPied@aol.com>, <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Helmet update rule
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:28:40 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <PbPied@aol.com>

> No I am not one to quibble over money that must be spent, and which
> can be amortized over the life of the unit.  But have you looked at the
price
> of a helmet lately?  I always want to buy a Really Good one for my Really
> Good head (the only one I will ever have, anyway), and the entry fee has
> surprised me.

If the price is a problem, you can get a Snell M-rated helmet for much less
than the SA helmets -- both are legal for Solo II.  The primary difference
is in fire resistance -- otherwise, both will protect your head just fine.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr