RE: Electric cars

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electric cars
From: "Glen E. Thompson" <glen.thompson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:35:15 -0500
At a couple of our events, Va Tech, (Go Hokies - #2) has competed with
their electric Neon project.  Standard Neon with batteries and electric
drive.  They had to beef up the suspension but the car seems to handle
fairly well.  As mentioned, phenomenal torque off the line.  They can burn
rubber for a long time.  The time was about 10% higher than the other
Neons.

glen
Glen E. Thompson
Regional Executive, Blue Ridge Region