Re: Jet Hot

To: holdenh4@bellsouth.net, chrstson@netins.net
Subject: Re: Jet Hot
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 22:21:36 EST
In a message dated 12/3/99 8:23:53 PM Central Standard Time,
holdenh4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Great stuff.  No rust, cooler under the hood.  Excellent guarantee which
 I have used.  I use a header blanket to help keep the heat off the
 carbs. The blanket caused some of the jet hot finish to dull.  I sent
 them back and they recoated at no charge except that I had to pay
 freight.  No trouble since.  Mine have been coated for about 4 or 5
 years.
 Richard Holden
 FP 77 Red 280Z
FP? I thought that was a "Dead Horse"????? Is AP correct?

Mike B. TLS#1