Re: Jet Hot

To: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Subject: Re: Jet Hot
From: Richard Holden <holdenh4@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 20:20:03 -0600
Great stuff.  No rust, cooler under the hood.  Excellent guarantee which
I have used.  I use a header blanket to help keep the heat off the
carbs. The blanket caused some of the jet hot finish to dull.  I sent
them back and they recoated at no charge except that I had to pay
freight.  No trouble since.  Mine have been coated for about 4 or 5
years.
Richard Holden
FP 77 Red 280Z